Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Bus Shook…….

Here I am,
sitting at the window,
on a trip back.
A journey ahead awaits me.

I just went over the speed breaker.
Yes I am at the turning,
What brings out a swear word,
today, at this moment,
brings about a smirk,
Hump, I don’t believe this,
I am going miss u too?

The light from a speeding lorry blinds me,
I close my eyes,
I start smiling.

I see a glowing name board,
I turn my head,
Flex my neck muscles,
till it goes out of sight.
I realize I have not read a single word on it.
I‘m still smiling.

The sound from the radio,
The same noise that did not grant me the peace,
to read a single page,
Today fades away,
I’m still smiling.

I shake myself into reality,
from reality.
Looking up, I see a pole,
that seems to have bent itself,
to shower me will all it can offer.
I‘m still smiling.

Right ahead, is a creature,
Looking at me with its red third eye,
I know it’s going to let me go,
turning green as I pass by,
But this time, it is going to be a different way.

I turn behind, to look at all the buses,
that have come with me, all along,
Am I wondering?

I start moving.
I start moving away.
I see the back of the rest,
The numbers in the circles tells me….
“Don’t tell me you didn’t know?
Every number takes its own route.”
I shake my head,
I’m still smiling.

No comments: