Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thank God I have 8% above...

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
It also said:
8% scored higher (more nerdy), and
92% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Supreme Nerd. Apply for a professorship at MIT now!!!.


ROFL....
And you know why I got this so called “Supreme Nerd” appellation….

Ø I own none of these: microscope, telescope, graphing calci, laser printer, laptop.
Ø My office PC has 2 Gb RAM.
Ø I identified Issac Newton.
Ø I don’t subscribe to any magazine.
Ø I have 4 to 6 good friends.
Ø I use FireFox.
Ø I identified James Clerk Maxwell from his pic, with the other options being Einstein, Newton, Kepler & Plank.
Ø I knew the value of C (velocity of light).
Ø And answered some questions from 10th Class Science Text book….

Please don’t ever take the test.I am sure the site gave Pamela Anderson a 99%...
I have lots to blog, but no time to even log on....

7 comments:

Sachin Dev T said...

Ah !! Now we complement the "Geek" look with that super-Nerd brain of urs..ROTFL !!

Unknown said...

@ sachin:
Dude....don't judge a person by the outer appearance of the head. esp when u have to call him a geek ;). You cannot call it a matka kulfi, when there is no kulfi...what u say?

@ bunty:
Hahahaha...its people like you who give me solace. And you know what, the fact that we even visited the site, makes us NON-GEEKS.

neurohavoc said...

i resent that dig on pamela anderson. she's such a wholesome person!

musafir said...

So what's new?? ;) - ROTFL.

By the way, I took the test some time back - got around 40% I think :)

Brood Mode said...

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

this is wat i got... just coz i happen to know my IP and a few scientists. Bah!

Keshi said...

lol I did alright I think - average...so I aint super nerd nor a super dork :)

Keshi.

-Poison- said...

i am a nerd god...